Thursday, February 16, 2012

TweetTweet!

Twitter. Only recently have I started getting into tweeting and Twitter in general. I had been using it just to follow friends and celebrities, but the other day in SEDU183, my eyes were opened to the countless uses of Twitter!! I never even thought of incorporating it into my PLN by adding fellow educators and other helpful sources. I've created multiple lists in order to keep my homepage orderly, and one list is entirely devoted to education. I think this is a great way for educators to share their ideas and projects with other professionals in their realm!
I'm unsure about using it actually IN the classroom, but I definitely think it has numerous uses for teachers to use to develop their PLNs.
Follow me, @becki_leonard , on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment